Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Nigeria's DJ Fabulous

Nigeria is without a doubt one of the top nations when it comes to African music with the likes of P Square, D'Banj and Fela Kuti leading the pack. It is therefore our pleasure to have a quick word with Lagos' upcoming DJ Fabulous(Yusuf Idris)....

infoafricanow.com: How long have you been a DJ?

DJ Fabulous: I have been DJ for 3 years now.

infoafricanow.com: Which Clubs/Parties have you played in Nigeria?

DJ Fabulous: I have played in several parties in Nigeria.

infoafricanow.com: How many songs have you recorded? What type of music do you sing?

DJ Fabulous: I have one demo

infoafricanow.com: What type of music do you play?

DJ Fabulous: I do Hiphop and RnB

infoafricanow.com: What do you think about the Nigerian music scene?

DJ Fabulous: Well the Nigerian artists are doing a great job.. now we are just like America in music

infoafricanow.com: Which Nigerian artists/DJ's do you respect?

DJ Fabulous: I respect Eedris Abdulkareem who happens to be my role model. I also respect Dj Humility.

infoafricanow.com: Which African musicians would you like to work with in future?

DJ Fabulous: I would love to work with many African artists but the ones I really want to work with are, Eedris Abdulkareem, Faze, OJB, JJC, VIP of Ghana, Tiny, Femi Kuti, Pasuma Wonder etc

infoafricanow.com: Any last words?

DJ Fabulous: Yeah! I just wanna shout out to everybody out there expect DJ Fabulous very soon.... music is my soul, music is in me. I will bring music edifies to the industry...WATCH OUT

Email DJ Fabulous: djfabulous87@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment